08/02/2016 | Tell tale signs
In no particular order...
1. Most sales people over-estimate their value in the sales process.
2. Most of them operate without an acknowledged sales process.
3. Most think people buy from them and only them.
4. Whilst most will acknowledge that sales is a numbers game, most can't tell what theirs are.
5. Most sales people learned most of the job, on the job.
6. Most sales people spend too much time on opportunities that will never close.
7. Most sales managers 'fly a desk' and only visit customers for big deals and complaints.
8. Most sales people never ask for a referral.
9. Most sales people do a 'lost bid' analysis but most never do a 'won bid' analysis (when you tend to get more of the whole story).
10. Most forecasted sales, based on 'gut feel' don't close when they were supposed to.
Get in touch with Sales Blueprint.